Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Readers: My Next Post Is Due August 13, 2019


Dear Readers:

As has been my custom this year, I take the first Tuesday of every month off this blog in order to pay bills and organize things for the month. Note that my agreement to readers is to post every Tuesday, God willing or else inform readers when there will not be a post. Below I give some observations on being an Immortal.
* The first step is to center oneself in the core or core self. This is located in the belly region just below the rib cage or sternum. In my case, I found it by accident after a year or so of daily meditation. Thus, one of the seeker’s tasks might be to locate your core.
* After locating one’s core, the next step is to ask God for the True Will for Physical Immortality. The goal is for the core self to vibrate at the Physical Immortal frequency. Please note this is a constant process which occurs moment-by-moment. In other words, when I am in public, say, I use the mantra “Immortal” and center my focus in the core.
* The next step is the centering process itself in which all of one’s focus is in the core. The goal is for there to be silence in the brain. This is by far the most challenging step and I would say that I am 90 % there. I renew centering myself each morning. Also, as I go out in public I say “peace, safety, and centering.” The Ego is quite powerful and will convince you that the stories it is creating are important; in fact, allowing the Ego to create stories, memories, and  thoughts is allowing it to eat your life force which appears to be a major cause of aging. 
* The next step is to activate a Transpersonal chakra above the head. In my view, this is the only way one can start to dissolve the Ego and other dark energies such as the female self as rising one’s consciousness will allow one to see it. By the power and light of your consciousness, darkness can be dissolved. I was stunned when my “bitch self” was dissolved. Note that bitch self is a female-like energy which wants to be punished and it will use stories or real-life transactions in order to be punished. When activated this will, in turn, cause an erection to which the individual will often masturbate. When this dark energy was dissolve, I suddenly became aware that I had been mentally ill and my life and never knew it. 
*Using marijuana has proved helpful in my practice. It allows for my body to vibrate at a high frequency during meditation, the activation of Transpersonal chakra, and I believe activate an Immortal current in the shoulder to neck region. Note that during meditation I spend a few minutes activate the earth’s chakra (about 1 foot into the earth) and by intention allow for the earth’s current to activate the base of my spine and then rise up the spine. 
*Calling upon Archangel Michael for protection, Immortal strength and the construction of a Physical Immortal body which is rejuvenating is a key practice. Please note that Archangel Michael=Jesus since this Prince was able to defeat Satan. Thomas students are invited to study saying 88 along with Daniel 10 to investigate this claim. 
*My morning practice includes saying Jesus’ sayings in The Gospel According to Thomas aloud at the Physical Immortal frequency. The goal is for the voice and vocal cords to vibrate at the Physical Immortal frequency. As a matter of pure conjecture, I believe that there is some kind of connection between the throat region being activated at the Physical Immortal frequency and the spine also being activated with an Immortal current. 
*Meditating for one-hour each day is a core practice. I will often use marijuana before meditating. The goal is to be animating energy. This is a supercharged frequency which in my case involves loud piercing sounds in the ears. The goal is to let go and allow. 
*Near one’s core is the will which is connect to the solar plexus (just below the rib cage). The goal is to invite the Spirit of Truth to guide one’s life to eternal life, Physical Immortality. As one make connects to his will, the goal is the construction of an Immortal Will which is connected to the Living Father.  I will often imagine a light pole above my head connected to the Bindu chakra (this is located top of the head where one might part his hair) and then ask for this light pole to be connected to God.
*I would like to spend just a moment to note that in previous posts I have suggested that the seeker center his awareness in the heart region. In practice, I do not follow this as I believe that centering in the core is essential to being an Immortal. Knowing where to center one’s consciousness or awareness has challenged me for years. Thus, I ask the for the reader’s forgiveness as the Thomas Immortality Project started on February 22, 2016 and thus is an ongoing project. Perhaps I will write a book when things are clarified. Thus, I would invite my readers to take whatever you find on this blog as useful and leave the rest behind.

 
Conclusion: Finding one’s core and centering one’s consciousness in the core is the fundamental step in being an Immortal. The core self is activated at the Physical Immortal frequency. This activation is done throughout the day and the goal is to be one-pointed by saying the mantra “Immortal.” I recommend inviting the Spirit of Truth to guide one’s life to eternal life—Physical Immortality. Also, daily practices include saying Jesus’ sayings aloud at the Immortal frequency, meditating for one hour each day, and the construction of an Immortal Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment