Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Healing The Split: Becoming One Again by Returning To Your Core Self

On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you are two, what will you do?”  ----Jesus, Saying 11, The Gospel According To Thomas. 


1)  The core self or the core of you is located at the bottom of the breastbone (which is connected to the rib cage) and below it. It is who you are. It is the immortal part of your being which returns to God upon your death or if it is activated beforehand, you can become an Immortal. It is not connected to your vocal cords and thus it cannot talk as various parts of the brain will do all day long with its endless chatter. The core self was taken over by the Ego brain about the 3 years of age and thus you became two: a) Your core self and b) The Ego. The goal is to re-center yourself into your core. See: Diagram 1 on The true-Self, the false-self and the ego - Esoteric Science

 

2)    So to become one again, this core will be the focal point from which you operate. In other words, you will become unified or whole as your awareness is centered. Note that when you are centered here the Ego has been turned off.

 

3)    There are six activations which you will want your core to be connected to:

 a)     The Immortal Will—The Immortal Will is your higher self and is located just above the top of the brain. It is your transpersonal self. This will is connected to God and will be activated as you surrender your will to God. One will work to strengthen the will by challenging yourself to do one new thing per day. The goal is to have a one-pointed goal to be a Physical Immortal.  Where does the strong will for eternal life come from? I do not know. I would guess that this seed was implanted before the person was born, perhaps in the womb (See Jeremiah 1:5). But there must be a fire in the belly to want to be an Immortal in order to be an Immortal. 

 i)  Side note: Only the Elect will be able to activate the transpersonal self. But, paradoxically, if the reader attempts to do so this is proof that he is at least one of the chosen (the chosen are given a chance to be one of the elect). So consider yourself one of the Elect if you are reading this post and are willing to investigate this. According to Jesus, the elect number one in a thousand and two in ten thousand (Saying 23, The Gospel According To Thomas). Thus, I would estimate that out of 8 billion people in the world there are no more than 100 people who are the elect.

b)    The second step is to invite Jesus to be connected to your core: “Yeshua—Please come into my core being and be me. Take over my life. Thanks, Yeshua!” This is said every morning before reading Jesus’ sayings in The Gospel According To Thomas.

c)   Wisdom is the third activation and it is associated with the transpersonal self. Wisdom will help you see things from a more long-term view instead of just what you can get in the immediate moment. As one cultivate wisdom other higher-order qualities will also be activated: Truth, Courage, Faith, Mercy, Honor and Will. To activate wisdom one can invite the Holy Spirit of Truth into your heart: “Holy Spirit of Truth—Please guide my path this day, allowing for new insights, original connections, and clear seeing. Keep me safe and protected and allow some joy today. Thanks, Holy Spirit of Truth!” This is said every morning as I invite the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit into my life. 

d)    Clear Seeing is the 6th chakra and will allow one to see what’s going on. In most case, I am wrong about my initial assessment of a situation and thus will need to keep looking until I get a better picture of what’s going on. This by way, is why solving a 2-3 chess puzzles a day is great: Because one is often wrong and then he has to figure out why.

e)     Deactivating the Ego and re-centering one’s awareness or presence in the core. This is what a meditation practice is about. Because you have spent all your life controlled by the Ego and all of its nonsense, it will take a lot of work to remember to stay centered. I meditate for 1 hour a day and shifting from thinking thoughts to a non-verbal awareness is one of the goals of meditation. 


4)    While initially all these activations may seem complex, it is like riding a bicycle: One puts on training wheels and before you know it riding a bike becomes second nature. So do what you can each day and soon these activations will become habits. 


5)    When I am alone staying centered in my core self is easy: I just breathe into core and it stays activated. When I use my brain for activities such as reading I shift my awareness from my core to the brain. In this case, I will decode the words and then translate its meaning to me. When I complete my brain activity I shift back to the core and stay centered. 

6)    Being in public is a whole different matter as one is coordinating several functions at once: Motor coordination, visual processing, threat assessments, and spatial awareness. Usually, I shift my awareness to the back of my head as I activate the word “peace.” In addition, I always do a white light activation in which I ask the Holy Spirit of Truth to work with my guardian angels in protection me from both physical and psychic harms. Also, I find it is helpful if I gulp in air through my mouth when I am walking outside so I have extra oxygen. Because I avoid all unnecessary contact with humans, I do not have to deal with darkness and this helps me to stay centered.

 

Summary: Healing the split, returning to your core self is a fundamental practice in becoming an Immortal. It is a shift from the Ego brain with its constant chatter to your true self. It is located at the bottom of the breastbone and just behind. As your awareness is centered in your core, you will want this to be the focus of all other activations: The Immortal Will, Becoming Jesus, the Transpersonal Self, Wisdom, Clear Seeing. Practices include morning prayers, the study of Jesus’ sayings in The Gospel According To Thomas, and 1 hour of meditation per day. The goal is for there to be complete silence in the brain as you stop all internal dialogues. In time, staying centered in the core will be natural and on this day when you were two, you became one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment